Registration is closed.
UCLA Center X Cognitive CoachingSM Trainers will lead participants through the eight-day Foundation Seminar, where participants learn how to:
- build trust by developing physical and verbal rapport
- utilize three mediative maps for planning, reflecting, and problem resolving
- develop teachers’ autonomy and sense of community
- distinguish four support functions: coaching, evaluating, consulting, collaborating
- practice coaching interactions to differentiate for individual needs
- utilize the coaching toolkit of pause, paraphrase, and pose a question
- apply coaching skills that enhance the intellectual processes of instruction
- distinguish between the five categories of feedback
Participants will receive a certificate of completion with attendance of all eight days (including June 11-12, 19-20 and August 4-5).
Cost of attendance is $630 and includes a light breakfast and materials. An additional fee will be charged to make-up missed days.
For more information, please visit bit.ly/1maITmZ.