Application & Admission
- At least five years full-time professional experience in Pre-K-16 education or a Pre-K-16 educational related field
- Current full-time employment in education or in a related field (with 100% employment required during program; U.S. citizens, AB540, and Permanent Residents are eligible to apply; F1 are not eligible)
- Leadership experience and leadership potential
- The ability to succeed in group settings focused on the Pre-K-16 pipeline
- Strong analytical, writing, and speaking skills
- GRE scores beyond five years will be considered and the suggested range is 307 and above for Qualitative and Quantitative combined; 4.0 and above for Analytical Writing score. Email Shan Boggs if you have questions: (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Three strong letters of recommendation including one from a supervisor
- At least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Professional goals that are consistent with those of the program, which emphasizes equity and access across the Pre-K-16 education continuum in a cohort model comprised of graduate students selected from these areas: K-12 teachers and administrators, community college, university and other areas related to education, as technology.
Admission to ELP
All applications are reviewed by ELP core faculty. The review is holistic. Accepted applicants are notified in late March and are sent an admission packet. All accepted applicants must submit a commitment fee of $750 to ELP by the given deadline. The fee is applied to the first installment of tuition (Fall) and is nonrefundable.
**Application deadline each year is Feb 1 for a Fall entry** To apply for 2021 visit (after 9/30/20): grad.ucla.edu
- Application Directions
- All applicants must apply using the university’s online application site (https://grad.ucla.edu).
- Check your Application Status by contacting 310-206-3411 (or email@example.com)
To reserve a place at an Information Session please submit your name, phone number, and e-mail address using the forms via the link below. You will be added to our guests list instantly and receive logistical and parking information 5-7 days before your Information Session.
Scheduling Individual Meetings
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an individual phone meeting with an ELP staff member to discuss your candidacy for the Educational Leadership Program and to get your questions answered.