Application & Admission
- At least five years full-time professional experience in Pre-K-16 education or a Pre-K-16 educational related field
- Current full-time employment in education or in a related field (with 100% employment required during program; U.S. citizens and Permanent Residents; F1 are not eligible to apply)
- Leadership experience and leadership potential
- The ability to succeed in group settings focused on the Pre-K-16 pipeline
- Strong analytical, writing, and speaking skills
- GRE scores within the last five years (307 and above for Qualitative and Quantitative combined; 4.0 and above for Analytical Writing score)
- Three strong letters of recommendation including one from a supervisor
- At least a 3.0 junior/senior undergraduate GPA
- Professional goals that are consistent with those of the program, which emphasizes equity and access across the Pre-K-16 education continuum in a cohort model comprised of graduate students selected from these areas: K-12 teachers and administrators, community college, university and other areas related to education, as technology.
Admission to ELP
All applications are reviewed by ELP core faculty. The review is holistic. Accepted applicants are notified in late March and are sent an admission packet. All accepted applicants must submit a commitment fee of $750 to ELP by the given deadline. The fee is applied to the first installment of tuition (Fall) and is nonrefundable.
**Application deadline for Fall 2018 is Feb 1, 2018.**
- Application Directions
- All applicants must apply using the university’s online application site (https://grad.ucla.edu).
- Check your Application Status by contacting 310-206-3411 (or firstname.lastname@example.org)
To reserve a place at an Information Session please submit your name, phone number, and e-mail address using the forms via the link below. You will be added to our guests list instantly and receive logistical and parking information 5-7 days before your Information Session.
Scheduling Individual Meetings
Email email@example.com to schedule an individual phone, Skype, or in person meeting with an ELP staff member to discuss your candidacy for the ELP Program and to get your questions answered.