Please note the following policies:
- All courses for the Ed Minor must be taken for a letter grade and a grade-point average of 2.0 (“C”) or better is required.
- All courses must be taken at UCLA.
- Courses cannot be repeated for credit.
- Only one course from Education 80 and 92A through 92F may be applied toward the elective requirement.
- Courses CM178/CM178L, 192A/170A, and 192B/170B must be taken concurrently.
- Consent of instructor is required to enroll in ED 145A/B, 80 and 92A-92F. Please contact professor for a permission to enroll (PTE) number.
- Successful completion of the minor is indicated on the transcript and diploma.