- Co-Director, Educational Leadership Program
- Ph.D. Education, UCLA, 1983
- M.A. Anthropology, California State University, Northridge, 1978
- B.A. Psychology, UCLA, 1966
Teaching & Research Interests
- Educational leadership
- Action research
- Qualitative methods
- Dissertation proposal writing
Rose, Linda P. (2009). Students as Researchers: A Framework for Using Action Research Principles to Improve Instruction. The International Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education 20(2).
Rose, Linda P. (2008, March). Barriers to Success: Preparing Educators to Do Action Research in their Own Workplaces. Paper presented at the annual conference of the American Educational Research Association, New York City.