Brian E. C. Schottlaender
Director, Senior Fellows Program
1995 Council on Library Resources Senior Fellow, Long Island University.
1991 Certificated Program in Contract and Grant Administration, UCLA.
1980 Indiana University; M.L.S.
1974 University of Texas at Austin; B.A., ampla cum laude (German Literature).
- “Anything But Routine: A Selectively Annotated Bibliography of William S. Burroughs” v.4.0. California Digital Library eScholarship [Open Access] Repository, 2015.
- “The Digital Preservation Imperative: An Ecosystem View.” Library Resources & Technical Services, 58 (1), 2014.
- “Bottom-Up Strategic Planning.”Library Leadership & Management, 27(3), 2013. [w/ Jeff Williams and Tammy Dearie]
- “The Need to Formalize Trust Relationships in Digital Repositories.”
EDUCAUSE Review, 43(3), May/June 2008. [w/ Fran Berman, Ardys Kozbial, and Robert McDonald]
- “Chronopolis: Federated Digital Preservation Across Time and Space.”
In Local to Global Data Interoperability: Challenges and Technologies. Piscataway, NJ: IEEE, 2005.